Supplemental Lactation Aid System is designed to administer supplemental nutrition to babies while feeding directly at the breast. The main goal of our Lactation Aid is to help maintain the unique skin-to-skin contact between the parent and child while stimulating milk supply and helping baby build breastfeeding skills. Supplemental Lactation Aid system can be used with expressed breastmilk or formula.
- Can be used by parents with low milk supply
- Helps increase milk supply & prolactin levels
- Encourages baby to practice breastfeeding skills
- Can replace bottle feeding if needed
- Decreases baby's frustration at the breast
- Twin friendly - two tubes included!
Supplemental Lactation Aid System for Multi-Use SNS Feeding Tube
6 pc set: 100mL (3.4oz) bottle, silicone tubing, valve, connecting ring, neck lanyard & MEDICAL tape